Dec 17, 2012

Meow 75 / Helen Hancocks

Helen Hancocks is an illustrator currently living in Lincoln. Her first picture book, Penguin in Peril, will be out in February 2013. Lisa Jones (previously featured on We Say Meow) emailed me with a link to Helen's work and I became an instant fan! Check out the 'Me And My Cat' section on her website to see more of her brilliant and funny cat drawings. Prints and cards of her illustrations are available from her Etsy Shop. Helen's lovely cat is called Milly.

4 comments:

  1. oh! they are great, the yoga cats! warm greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love cats (of course other pets) too!
    HOW NICE
    http://maedchenwahn.blogspot.de/2012/09/neu-etuis-mit-maedchenwahn-stoffen.html

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
    AHOY
    Izabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! I have a lot of cat drawings, if you want me to send you some, let me know, my e-mail is delpianomj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog !:)
    so glad I've found this blog! I really love cat and illustration
    Thanks so much for sharing the nice things.

    I also have cats, They are called Pluto and Namnuan(in Thai) .

    ReplyDelete